Your dollars help us reach our mission and vision of everyone has a home.
Donate now to ensure those in your community are provided safe shelter, confidential services, and housing assistance to those in crisis due to homelessness, domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking.
As a Donor, you made the following numbers possible right here in our own community:
- 96% of households were moved into permanent housing
- 127 human trafficking survivors served (101 adults + 26 children)
- 127 people were served in HUD programs, averaging 21 days from homeless to housed
- 132 volunteers gave 9,155 hours of their time to us, despite the pandemic
- 235 new donors donated $32,440
- 290 people were served in rapid rehousing programs, averaging 30 days from homeless to housed
- 4,038 crisis calls were received with 935 shelter assessments completed
- 6,168 nights of safety were provided to 1,043 individuals
- $468,947.90 direct client assistance dollars spent
If you are able, we would love for you to join our ‘Circle of Friends ’by donating $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or more to help us move towards our vision of everyone has a home. You can do this with a one-time donation or by setting up monthly payments.